Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Sunday 23 May 2010

Sunday, not so bloody Sunday

Day of rest? Well, at least I had a short (3 Miles) walk this morning with my wonderful wife. The final chapter of volume 1 of my fantasy novel is now complete, and the map is ready to print off. Now, all I have to do is check all 68 chapters, 677 pages, for typos, grammatical and spelling errors and continuity. So just a couple of minute's work, then. I've updated my website for those interested in writing and reading, with now over 200 other websites introduced and linked under headings to make your search easier. It's all free, so have a look and use the information I've collected to make all our lives easier.
Now, since we haven't had the predicted rain, I'd better go and water the plants in a garden that's rapidly threatening to become a desert.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: