Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 10 August 2010

An excuse.

Sorry, no post tonight. Had to remain in the office until late to do an Environmental Audit - basically checking that everyone had turned off their PCs and monitors after leaving work. It's a job I volunteered for (this man's a fool!), but it does a bit to help the environment, which means it might be that tiny bit better for my daughter when she's an adult with her own children.
Anyway, too weary, worn and battered to do a proper post tonight. Tomorrow is my writing group visit, so I'll do the next post on Thursday a.m.
Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

Ian said...

If everyone did just a little bit to help the environment the overall effect would be enormous. Mighty oaks from little acorns grow.