Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Sunday 26 December 2010

The Sci-Fi Anthology Progresses, Slowly.

Image representing Smashwords as depicted in C...Image via CrunchBaseSo far untitled, the collection of my science fiction stories I'm currently putting together is well under way. There's a need for some minor editing and formatting before I can transform the text into the style needed by the machinery at Smashwords that converts text into the formats suitable for the many available eReader platforms.
I'm also gathering images to use for a cover design for the project. I don't suppose any of you know of any good sites that allow free commercial use of images, by any chance?
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Linda Acaster said...

Try Morgufile.com

stuartaken.net said...

Thanks, Linda. I've tried them and Flickr so far - found a few, but not exactly what I was looking for. Subsequently found another called 'everystockphoto', which I'm about to explore. Wish me luck. I suppose, I could always revert to my efforts to draw something, but I'd like it to look professional.