Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Monday 20 December 2010

Time to write

World map of time zones as of March 2010, on t...Image via WikipediaFor the past few months, I have been busy blogging, on a daily basis. This has slowly eroded my time available for writing. Also, changing the current post so often leaves little time for followers or casual visitors to respond. So, starting this week, I intend to make a scheduled post just once a week. I've chosen to make the changes on Thursdays at 16.00 GMT, simply because that best suits my work patterns.
From time to time, I'll insert an odd post, when something strikes me as interesting to my readers. And I might also start posting a work in progress piece, to keep readers informed of my current writing projects.
So, the current series of posts on aspects of writing and reading, which started with the question about character development, will now run as a weekly, rather than a daily event.
I look forward, as ever, to input from everybody who has an interest in reading and writing, and I welcome all comments. You can comment as a casual visitor or, more easily, as a follower of the blog. But you are all welcome here.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Linda Acaster said...

I think your decision is a very wise one. Your open door interview spotlight has been wonderful, and I've read about some striking novels over the months, but there comes a time when we have to concentrate on why we are blogging - our own writing.

I thank you for giving me space on on your blog, and in the future I look forward to reading more about what you are doing.

stuartaken.net said...

Thanks, Linda. When the writer ceases to write, what does the writer become?