Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Monday 10 January 2011

This Blog Reviews Indie Authors.

No, not this one! (I'm deliberately picky about my reviews, as I have limited reading time) But Podpeep does offer this service, and for free.
They lay down strict rules for any review and you ignore these at your peril. Visit them at http://podpeep.blogspot.com/ and seek out the post from 6 January 2010 - Thoughts on Reveiwing to Start the New Year. Read this first and then decide whether it's for you before you inundate them with unsuitable material. These are busy people and we do them no service by ignoring their requirements.
If you're a reader, this is an excellent resource for finding independently published books and I recommend it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: