Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Still Rolling on with the Edit

A ballroom dancing couple. Illustration by Dav...Image via WikipediaMonday was a long day at work and it was followed by ballroom dance class with my lovely wife, so nothing done on the edit yesterday.
Today, I was again at work longer than usual, but after dealing with my 73 emails, I managed to get another chapter done tonight. So, page 139 awaits my attention. Mind you, tomorrow night is my writing group night, and I don't intend to miss that opportunity for inspiration, so it might be Thursday before I continue.
Now, if some publisher would just spot my talent and come along with an offer of an advance, I might be able to leave the day job and get on with the real work. Any chance, do you suppose?
Enhanced by Zemanta
Post a Comment