Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Edit Now on Book 2

Hands collaborating in co-writing or co-editin...Image via WikipediaHad a bad day yesterday (not much better, today). But it meant I did no editing yesterday and have managed only to do the first chapter corrections and amendments. There were a lot more of these for this chapter, as it was originally part of Book 1 and I had to build in hints and clues about the preceding book for those who won't have read the first one. But that first chapter is now done; another 14 to go before I can start the writing again; something I'm really looking forward to.
No editing tomorrow, as I'll be at my writing group, reading them a short story I'm hoping to place in a proposed anthology of gentle romance I intend to publish shortly. Watch this space, you lovers of love stories.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: