Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Monday 25 April 2011

Writing: Another 1500 Words Today

Another early start, well, early for a bank holiday, as I was up at 07.00. Completed another 1500 words, added a new character, and wrote her character profile.
Had a relatively lazy day, after yesterday's activity. Finished reading the book I had on my Kindle: Beneath the Shining Mountains, by Linda Acaster. I'll review that tomorrow night, when I have a bit more time, after work.
A short walk in the sunshine, this evening and lunch out on the sparkling clean patio in the garden today.
Did some photocopying for my wife and photographed my old printer to put it up for sale now I've got my new mono laser Brother - print quality on text is brilliant!
That's me for now. Knackered and ready to relax.

The picture is from Hessle, on the north bank of the Humber Estuary, a place I spent many happy hours as a child. I've added more pictures of my home area. If you're interested, they're on my Facebook profile, which you can access by clicking the title of this post.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: