Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Thursday 21 April 2011

Writing Proceeding.

More done today, but not as much as I would like. However, I'm onto the start of Ch22, having completed Ch21 at 4070 words and on page 211. So, going strong still.
Also, prepared more posts for the word spot, another interview done and invites and details sent to a couple more published writers for the future.
Posted comments on other folks' blogs, answered all my emails and tidied up some files (maintenance is such a chore but worth the time and effort to keep things under control, don't you think?)
Been to the library and picked up a couple of books for myself and one for my wife. Picked up our lottery winnings (£10.00, so no chance of early retirement yet!) and looked at the garden, considering getting the hose out. We haven't had rain for over a fortnight and things are looking dry. But there's a possibility of rain tomorrow, so I'll await that and then use the hose if it doesn't materialise. My daughter's in Turkey and texted me to say they've had a huge thunder storm there today, so haven't been out of the villa; shame. Hope she's having fun out there.
An early finish today, so we can celebrate Valerie's birthday with a meal out.

The picture was taken less than a mile from the house. I like the wildness there.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Jack Eason said...

Keep on keeping on Stuart. I'm quietly going crazy while I wait for my editor to begin on my latest by his initial read through next month.In the meantime I keep my hand in by churning out short stories and Flash Fiction pieces. :)

stuartaken.net said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Jack. This morning I managed 2000 words before breakfast. I know what you mean about keeping your hand in, though. Must do a few more shorts. Just published an anthology of gentle love stories - going to post a piece about that this afternoon.
Keep writing, Jack.