Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Writing: 100 Words Today. What?

How can it be that I have done only 100 words? Well, it was a token effort, following a difficult day at the office and the need to thoroughly water the garden, as we have had no rain for three weeks and none forecast until after the weekend. plants are dying. But I was determined to move the story on, even if only a little. And, actually, those few words brought up a new idea, which I'm now ready to expand the next time I take up the thread: probably Thursday, since Wednesday is my writing group night.
So, a very short entry tonight.

The picture is a local vale we walked a few days ago. Walked 4 miles and never met another soul; heaven!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: