Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Friday 17 June 2011

Writing: 3100 Words, Two Sessions

Been one of those days when small things combine to prevent bigger things occurring. This morning's session went well and I reached 2,000 words before joining my wife in bed for breakfast. A short trip to the local shops for odds and sods and it was time for lunch.
The weather was great, so I took a short stroll round the garden and took some photographs of the flowers as a diversion from the desk. Back inside, and the pictures uploaded and tweaked, emails sorted and then had to update the laptop. My Google Chrome then started to play up, so I had to stop the email session and prepare more blog posts. Valerie was bowling and Kate had a date with her boyfriend, so I was taxi driver, ferrying everyone here and there.
Then Blogger decided to play silly devils just as I was scheduling some of the posts I'd prepared. Finally actually got down to more writing and managed another 1,100 words. So, in the end 3,100, but it could so easily have been 4,000 or more.
Still all is going well with the epic fantasy. And I'm still managing to keep the timeline up to date, which is just as well, as I'd be lost without that.
Enough. It's 9:30 on Friday night and I've been up since 7:30, so I think I deserve a drop of red on the sofa with my lovely wife.

No comments: