Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Thursday 30 June 2011

Writing: Not, But Blogging

Still catching up on all those things I didn't do whilst I was working on the first draft of the epic fantasy. And making preparations for the period I will be away from the keyboard. There are plenty of author interviews in the pipeline, some with well known writers. Also, I'm continuing with the Daily Word Spot, and will schedule posts for that whilst I'm away. I won't, of course, be here to comment or reply to your comments; but don't let that stop you.
The Daily Word Spot takes up quite a lot of my time. And, soon, I must update the contest information page; another lengthy exercise. So, patience, please. One day, I'll get back to doing some actual writing.

Picture: a view looking toward the small Dales village of Stainforth, set in the wonderful walking country of the Yorkshire Dales.

No comments: