Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Friday 1 July 2011

Blog Redesigned After 600 Posts

Regular visitors will see that I've made changes to the blog. Hopefully, this will make it easier for you to post comments. I think it makes it instantly clear that this is a blog about books. The 'share' buttons at the base of each post should make it easier to share anything of interest with your friends. And the rating system allows you to react without having to think of something witty to say.

Picture: in the continued absence of Zemanta, or some similar system that allows links with pictures from the web, I'll continue to entertain you with my own pictures. This one was taken outside the small and picturesque village of Goodmanham.

2 comments:

April Taylor said...

Love the bookshelf background and the gentle blue colour. Very impressed.

stuartaken.net said...

Thanks, Avril. Good to know when changes work.