Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Friday 18 November 2011

#NaNoWriMo Progress, Day 18 = 75960 Words

Some days go well, some go better.
So, what have I done today? Well, I'm looking just a tad more like a human being, having visited the local barber, where I had my locks shorn and, as is the way in such places, we fixed the problems in football, sorted out the local authority and generally set the world to rights.
Finally put to gether my application for an ITIN with the IRS in USA, so I won't have to pay US tax as well as UK tax on my earnings. Must post that tomorrow. Lunch, and then a pleasant short walk for air and exercise with my lovely wife.
Before breakfast, I'd done a session on the NaNoWriMo challenge and I had a second session this afternoon, turning out a total of 4,546 new words to bring the grand total to 75,960 at the end of today. Sinister threats lurk beneath the superficial idyll that our two lovers occupy. All is not as it appears on the surface and unpleasant events are afoot.
Tonight, I intend to spend the evening in front of the idiot's lantern to watch what, for me, is 'must'watch' TV. Here in UK, we have a charity night in November, aimed at raising money for disadvantaged children. Children In Need has raised more than £500,000,000 over the years, with the British public donating around £35,000,000 for each show. I shall watch, as usual, and donate what I can, as usual. It's a  great cause and a great way to bring serious issues to the attention of the public, whilst offering real entertainment from a gang of stars and personalities who offer their services free for the night. If you're able, I urge you to join me for the night and dig into your pockets to help those deserving kids out there, eh?

The pic is another Wordle diagram, this time of Chapter 21.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: