Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Monday 28 November 2011

Photos of East Riding

A short while ago, I took part in a contest aimed at finding photographs of the East Riding of Yorkshire that the local authority could use in publicising the area. The contest attracted a lot of interest and the 700+ pictures that are up for judging can be viewed here: http://www2.eastriding.gov.uk/leisure/events/capturing-the-east-riding/gallery/competition-entries/?album=4573
Judging takes place on Friday and I pity the judges having to select a winner from this collection; so many good shots.
It's good to know there are so many people with an eye for a picture who are living in the county.

I've included one of my own entries, just as a teaser, but if you visit the gallery, you'll see many different views of the area and its people.
Enjoy.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: