Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Friday 9 December 2011

Stuart's Daily Word Spot: Gadget


Gadget: noun - an accessory, knick-knack, or adjunct.

'It's frequently said that men are far fonder of gadgets than are women, in fact, it's often said they're fonder of gadgets than they are of women. Not, I'm pleased to report, a statement that's true of me.'

'Bryan has a gadget for almost everything. He says he even has one for digging himself out of trouble with his wife, though he's never shared it with me, the sod.'

Pic: Zemanta failed to come up with a suitable picture for this topic, so here's a shot of surf on Chessil Beach, for which I have no better excuse than that I love the sea and took this on a recent holiday.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: