Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Saturday 15 December 2012

The Results, the Answer, the Winner!


Briefly, for those who entered last week’s competition to win a paperback copy of Breaking Faith, here’s the result you’ve all been waiting to hear.

The question I posed for the contest was: ‘In Breaking Faith, what’s the opening line of Chapter 11?’
The answer, of course, was: ‘I was not afraid of contact with others; I simply had not experienced it.’

No one who entered had the wrong answer, so it was all down to the draw.

The name drawn out of the hat was Rasuna from Sumatra, and the book is winging its way across the seas even as you read this, inscribed with the special message requested by Rasuna.

Congratulations, Rasuna; enjoy the read. And my thanks to all who entered the contest; commiserations to the unlucky majority. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: