Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 5 February 2013

So, Where's the Pie Chart?


Okay, so I've been detailing my progress through the year each Tuesday, giving a weekly report on what I've achieved and why, or why not, depending on circumstances. So, where is it this week?

Well, it's time consuming. And I suspect it can be done every bit as well on a monthly basis. So that's what I'll do for the rest of the year. End of the month (or thereabouts, depending on my activity at the time) I'll produce an analysis. It acts as a motivator for me and gives visitors an idea of how time can be spent, wasted or used.

The picture? I like to give a visual spark to my posts, so here's a landscape to inspire you as a setting for a story. If you click on it, it'll appear at a larger size.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: