Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Wednesday 20 August 2014

A Seared Sky: Partings now Available!

Just a quick note to let you know that you can now acquire a copy of the second volume of my epic fantasy, Seared Sky. Partings is currently available only in digital form, but is due to be released in print form very shortly. Keep an eye on this blog for the announcement. Sorry for the delays, folks. Dan, my publisher, has been mega busy with both the convention, FantastiCon 2014 and with the distribution of a new line of scifi novels associated with the popular Elite computer game.


So, you can currently obtain the ebook via Fantastic Books Publishing using this link.

Shortly, I'll be able to give you a direct link to Amazon for the digital version, and in a couple of weeks I'll provide a link for the print version. Patience, my friends. All will be well!

No comments: