Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 7 October 2014

#BookADayUK; A Reader Event For October. Day 7

Today, the theme is 'Last book I bought in a bookshop'. Oops! I have to admit that it's a while since I bought a book in a bookshop. There are a number of reasons for this. I've tended to avoid buying books recently, as I have a reading list around 150 titles long, and those books are on my shelves! I agreed with my long-suffering wife that I would read most of these before I bought any more. But, of course, I'm a writer and therefore a reader, so I've been either buying ebooks to go on my iPad, or reading free classics on the same device. Bit of a cheat, I know, but all readers will understand that.

Anyway, to the theme. The last book I bought at a book shop was at a writer's book-signing. It was Penny Grubb's excellent crime thriller, 'Like False Money'.

Now I've exposed my shame, I suppose I'd better go and buy a book on the day this promotion is supporting. What will it be, I wonder...?

Don't forget to stay involved by visiting the site, Books Are My Bag.com via this link. And, when you tweet, use the #tag #bookadayUK.

No comments: