Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Sunday 7 December 2014

Writing and Running for ME/CFS #11

Image of a modern fountain pen writing in curs...
Image of a modern fountain pen writing in cursive script. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Running: The training programme was for a 10 minute run on Monday and Thursday and a 15 minute run on Saturday. Monday was fine. Thursday, I was far from home, visiting my brother prior to his admission to hospital, which has come up rather sooner than we all expected. But Saturday saw me legging it along the local roads for the required 15 minutes. So, still on track. Mind you, it was pretty cold out there. No longer just the shorts and t-shirt, but the track suit for this one.

Writing: Still curating the diary entries. But I am making progress on this. It's just taking longer than i expected. Much of the stuff in the diaries will be useful only for reference when I start to write the chapters, but some will be able to be incorporated in the book. Before I can decide, however, I need to reduce the sheer amount of text, and that's what I'm engaged on at present. No matter, we'll get there. If I've learned one thing from 10 years of ME/CFS it's the value of patience!

No comments: