Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 3 March 2015

The Last Post


This is the last post on this blog. 

From today, all new posts will appear only in my new website at http://stuartaken.net/ Please join me there.

I would like to thank all my readers for their support here on Blogger over the past few years, I really appreciate it. 

So, why am I giving up this blog? Well, for one thing, as a free blog (thank you Google, for your support) it's open to the whims and fancies of its owners and controllers. 
Also, as a free blog, it has no real facility as a website.

I've migrated to a hosted site on Wordpress, where I have much more control over the style and content, where I can present my content in exactly the way I want it. 

Please do join me there. You'll find it easier to comment as well, should you be so inclined.

Once again, thank you all for your valuable support here on Blogger. To those who don't wish to follow me into the new venture, I'm sorry to lose you. To those of you who click on the link above and join me on the new site, 'Welcome' and enjoy the read!

No comments: