Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Thursday 13 May 2010

CFS or ME, call it what you will

I've suffered, and that's the right word for it, from CFS/ME for about seven years. It's an odd condition, in that it affects sufferers in different ways. Mind you, with over 180 recognised symptoms, that's hardly surprising. I've had periods of almost complete normality and others when I felt almost as bad as I did at the start, but I am convinced it can be defeated. The medical profession is little help; what they don't understand, they can't treat, of course. Today I awoke with the most common symptoms; utter exhaustion. Fortunately, that was all. But it curtails activity and makes for another less than useful day. Still, tomorrow will be better.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: