Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Thursday 6 May 2010

Today's the day

Lib Dems logoImage via Wikipedia
So, have you made your mark, or are you one of those who can't be bothered, think it won't make any difference, has no interest in politics, as if somehow you;re insulated from the effects of the political decisions? There was always only one way to vote today, unless, of course, you have a vested interest in maintaining fat cats in luxury at your expense, and mine. The old ways have served us so poorly for over six decades that it just had to be the Lib Dem's turn. I'm sad enough to be staying up to watch the results; wonder how far I'll get before I fall asleep?
Been an interesting day. Rewritten 2 chapters of my current fantasy novel, completed and submitted a short story to a national competition, shopped for groceries, and voted, so far.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: