Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Friday 10 September 2010

Competitions and Magazines

I am intending an expansion of the competition details under the 'Competitions' tab. This will be an organic and irregular update, which I'll flag each time I add something new. So, if you're into contests with your writing, keep an eye out for this source of news of opportunities.
Magazines: I'm also intending to set up a new tab, labelled 'Magazines' where I will give details of those magazines which provide outlets for fiction, of any sort. So, if you're a magazine editor and would like to partake, please let me know. If you're a reader, subscriber or contributor to any literary magazine, however small, please let me have the URL so I can have a look and do a piece on it. These magazines do writers a great deal of good and I want to play my part in helping them out, where I can. So, let me know what you know and I can spread the word a little.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: