Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Sunday 6 February 2011

Progress on the Edit

So far, up to page 128, that means Chapter 14 is next. Still going well. Still finding only a few errors to correct, and enjoying the process. Less done today following a long walk, some website and blog work, and a bit of other reading. (Why do my writing magazines always arrive together, I wonder?)
Tomorrow's a long day at work, so I don't expect to get any done.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Hang in there and pace yourself. Progress is progress, even if some days are slower than others.

stuartaken.net said...

Oh, I will. Today is a case in point. Had a very long day yesterday and no editing. Managed another chapter today - will update in moment.