Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 8 March 2011

The Edit Moves On

GUANGZHOU, CHINA - NOVEMBER 13: Thitiyapa Poti...Image by Getty Images via @daylifeAnother chapter done, and chapter 50, page 477 now awaits perusal. And still all goes well.
I've written and scheduled another three blog posts this evening, following the day at work. My emails are all more or less dealt with, and a small amount of essential admin work completed. A pleasant walk after the evening meal worked off some of those calories and allowed quality time with my long-suffering wife. And I even managed to catch the news whilst drinking the after meal cuppa.
Last night's dance class went well and we enjoyed our waltzes, foxtrots, tango, salsa, samba, rumba, quickstep and jive, returning home feeling just a little tired but spiritually refreshed.
So, tomorrow is the writing group night, of course. More on Thursday. For now, a glass of red and a spot of relaxation before bed, I think.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: