Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Saturday 12 March 2011

Edit: Volume One is Done

Volume one is now complete, ending with chapter 53 at page 516. So, now I have to start on Volume two, of which I have the first 15 chapters written and ready for editing, and other chapters in need of their first edits. I'll have to pen either an introductory chapter for book 2 or make additions to the current text to make it possible to read as a stand-alone book for those who read it before reading book 1.
I'll start on that tomorrow.
I'm pleased with the first volume, and may start to do the odd sample from time to time to get feedback.
For now, after a full day, I'm ready to relax for what's left of the evening. So, I'll bid you all goodnight.

2 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Hope you enjoyed the evening and great to see that you've finished the first volume's edit.

stuartaken.net said...

Had a good evening, thanks, Terry. Now to start the transitional chapter for vol 2. I expect that will be a little more taxing.