Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Edit; a Brief Input

Last night, of course, was dance class, which went well but left me a bit knackered.
Tonight, other things have intervened, so I've simply amalgamated three sections into a loosely formed chapter, but done no more for the moment, due to weariness.
Tomorrow is my writing group evening, where I'll read a short story for feedback. So, it won't be until Thursday that I get back to the real work, unfortunately.

The picture shows the deserted mediaeval village of Wharram Percy; a few miles from my home.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Jen (emsun.org) said...

What a beautiful spot in the world! I would love to visit it.

I've thought about taking dance classes, but I believe I truly have two left feet. :)

stuartaken.net said...

Hi Jen, thanks for the comment. I've opened an album of photos of my local area and you can see more pictures there at http://www.facebook.com/stuart.k.allison?sk=photos
If you ever get to England, you'll need to visit East and North Yorkshire to see the places I feature on these posts from time to time.