Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Writing: Not a Serious Word was Placed

Little Driffield, Horse Fair Lane.
Yesterday, as regulars will know, was dance class following the day at the office. No writing, but I did enjoy a documentary on TV about the background to the recent economic collapse. Today is now my long day at the office and I usually arrive home in no fit state to do more than respond to the emails that have flown in during the day.
But I had a couple of ideas in the night and placed them on one of my many notebooks placed strategically about the house for just that purpose. Tomorrow, I finish early and may even do some writing between the end of the office job and the weekly visit to my writing group. With luck!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mueller said...

I hope you can do some writing soon! I know those days oh too well. *sigh*



♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!