Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Sunday 19 June 2011

Writing: 3000 Words, and on Fathers' Day!

Up slightly later than usual, but managed 1,800 words before breakfast, so the epic fantasy moves along apace.
A good walk, in the rain, after breakfast. Then some lunch and work on various other things, including some blog posts. Another session to bring the total to 3,000, which leaves my 200,000 word target now short of 13,323 to do before I take a break. Mind you, I suspect I'll exceed that target before the first draft is complete.
Enough for today. Time to relax and devour some of the special goodies my daughter, Kate, has made for the special day.

Picture is of a Japanese decorative bush, an Acer, I think, in the back garden.

No comments: