Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Writing: Some Words

Today, the heat and good weather has taken me out into the local countryside for a pleasant walk and some picture opportunities.
The rest of my time has been involved in answering numerous emails and producing posts for this blog during my time away from the keyboard. Fortunately, for all its faults, Blogger allows users to schedule posts for future dates and times, so I'm able to ensure the posts don't suddenly dry up in my absence.
I'm doing an interview with myself for the beginning of the period and, on my return, there will be an interview with none other than Susan Moody. Miss it if you dare.
For now, however, enough is enough.

The picture here was taken earlier in the year, before the rain and sun brought out the leaves and flowers.

No comments: