Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

NaNoWriMo Progress, Day 1 - 2936 Words

Well, I made a start. Up relatively early and did 3/4 hour before driving to the office to earn a crust. Back home in time for a tea prepared by my wonderful wife. A short rest and then back to the keyboard. In total, I've produced 2936 words today, completing chapter 1 and making a very short start to chapter 2.
Enjoying the process; having fun with the creative flow of words. Let's hope it lasts.
I'm hoping the people at NaNoWriMo will soon have the widget ready to allow me to keep track of my word count on my blog. It's not yet available, but as soon as it is, I'll plug it in and keep a running total for those who are interested.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: