Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Thursday 10 November 2011

#NaNoWriMo Progress, Day 10 = 42715 words

None - This image is in the public domain and ...Image via WikipediaSo we continue, but, with a virus infection digging in to my chest, a little less active today. But, with the challenge still active and motivating, I managed another 3,901 words today, taking my NaNoWriMo total to 42,715. That's still an average of 4,271 per day, so still on target to hit 120,000 by the end of the month.
Hopefully, I'll be better rested after finishing early tonight and will get a bit more done tomorrow.
Lots happening now, with death, torture and cheating all in evidence. Hey, I thought this was supposed to be a comedy thriller? Well, yes; but there has to be some 'thrilling' part to counter the comedy. Don't want the readers exhausting themselves or dying with laughter, do we?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: