Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Thursday 10 November 2011

110 Author Interviews Revisited


Unfair to single out one author, so have a squirrel instead.
Listed below are the names of all 110 authors I've interviewed on this blog. A click on the author’s name will take you to the interview on the blog. They’re listed in order of appearance and one or two may appear twice, because they’ve come back for more. The views expressed are varying and quite illuminating. I've decided to end this particular series at this point. 
Once I've completed the novel I'm currently writing for the NaNoWriMo challenge, I intend to start a new series of interviews based entirely on writers whose work I've read and enjoyed. These will be more targeted, with questions set specifically for the author concerned. This series has been all about comparison of one writer with another. The coming series I intend to be more specifically about each individual writer. Watch this space.


There is no significance to the colours, I was merely trying to break up the otherwise dull presentation of these many links.
On 7th July, I interviewed myself here (an odd concept, perhaps, but the reasons will be clear if you visit it).
I've enjoyed the interviews, in spite of the time and effort needed to produce them. I hope they've proved useful to readers, writers and the authors concerned. My thanks go to all who contributed to this series and those who've made the effort to make comments on the interviews.

Enhanced by Zemanta

17 comments:

Toni V.S. said...

Glad to find myself listed with such an illustrious crowd! Still writing and have a book coming out in a few days...a thriller this time, Blood Bay, from Class Act Books. Set in Georgia, of course, with a deadly killer and pursuit during a tropical storm. This will make Book #26 but I'm slowing down by no means!

Toni V.S. said...

BTW, thanks for the explanation about the squirrel, thought for a minute you were saying we were all a little nuts! (Just kidding.)

Markee Anderson said...

Wow, Stuart! You're a busy guy! And NANOWRIMO on top of it all? I truly hope you make your goal! That's fun to do...done it a few times myself.

Best wishes on all of it, and if you need anything, just holler across the pond. :)

www.markeeanderson.com
www.sweettalebooks.com

Kristie Leigh Maguire said...

Thanks so much for doing the interview with me, Stuart! It was fun. :)

http://kristieleighmaguire.com

Indie Author Before Indie Was Cool!
Kristie Leigh Maguire

Valerie Douglas said...

Stuart, I think you were one of the first, if not THE first, person to interview me. Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

wow!
Pretty cool to see by name among a list of authors.

http://gravatar.com/22niel

Unknown said...

Hi there,
I really enjoyed my interview with you and it's fun being with everyone else! cheers
Faithx

Lily Byrne said...

Thanks for interviewing me Stuart :-)

stuartaken.net said...

Thanks for all your comments. The pleasure was mine. And I enjoyed conducting all these. Good luck with all your writing.

L. Anne Carrington said...

A great bunch of author interviews, and I am honored to be included among them. Keep up the excellent work!

Sibel Hodge said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! What a great mix of authors! :)

Karen Cantwell said...

It was fun being a part of these interviews, Stuart. I'm honored to be among the 110 and agree with Sibel - great mix of authors.

Kate Jay-R said...

Is it really a year? Many thanks, Stuart. Great to see many familiar names as well as new ones (new to me, I mean!)

SueAnn Jackson Land said...

Stuart, this was a fantastic idea and thank you so much for interviewing me. I've been very fortunate to get to know some of the authors listed here and... you know, if I never write another book, this has been a wonderful experience. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Thanks for compiling and posting the list, Stuart. Gives me a chance to skip around in one place and visit some of the interviews I'd read in the past and some I missed.

Linda Acaster said...

It's a great list and a fantastic resource at the touch of a button. Thanks for featuring me and my novels. It is much appreciated.

I hope your new series goes as well. Enjoy NaNoWriMo!

stuartaken.net said...

Thank you all for your kind comments. It was a fun experience and I hope to be able to feature more in the future.
This was definitely a very worthwhile run of interviews, which told us all a lot about each other.