Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Friday 11 November 2011

#NaNoWriMo Progress, Day 11 = 48,022 words

Further strides made toward my personal target of 120,000 words in the month. Of course, the official NaNoWriMo target of 50,000 words has almost been reached to day with an extra 5,307 words taking the total to 48,022. That's an average of 4,365 per day, which is considered pretty good going.
But all this is meaningless if the words written are garbage. I don't kid myself that the completed first draft will be even readable, let alone publishable. But, after editing, I think I'll have a pretty good story that will keep your interest as a reader and make you laugh, cry, burst with outrage, cheer with agreement and feel the need to take your partner somewhere private for a while. But, most of all, I hope it will make you laugh.
For now, I'm in need of a rest after the effort of the day.

Pic: Just a pretty avenue of tress I came upon during a recent holiday in Dorset.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: