Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 15 November 2011

#NaNoWriMo progress, day 15 = 62084 words.

Should have been at work (the day job, that is) today. But a visit to the docs confirmed my sinus infection and resulted in antibiotics. The chest infection is a virus, however, and due to my history, best if I rest for a couple of days to deal with it.
But I can't sit and do nowt all day. So, had a couple of short sessions and turned out another 2,523 words for NaNoWriMo, taking the total to 62,084, which is about 52% of my personal target. Resting in between and will be again once I've finished this.
The story is moving along well, with a couple more comic incidents and a hint of more danger to come. I really love my two main characters but their romance is going far too well for it not to be disrupted some time soon, I fear.

The pic is a Wordle diagram of the latest complete chap, Chapter 18, and the prominence of the word, 'car' indicates how much travelling is going on at present.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: