Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Monday 14 November 2011

#NaNoWriMo progress on day 14 = 59561 total

Poor day, health-wise. Had to leave the office an hour early (had 1 1/2 hours time built up, so used some of that), as I've got some winter bug - probably just a virus, but it's playing havoc with my sinuses and chest.
So rested on arrival home and then did a short session and managed 2,195 words to take me to a total for the NaNoWriMo of 59.561, which is just short of 50% of my personal target. I'll be resting for the remainder of the day. And I've no energy to write anything interesting or amusing here today. Sorry. See what the morrow brings, eh?

Pic: Barmouth Beach in Dorset, where we spent a holiday a few weeks ago. Included simply to cheer me up.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: