Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Thursday 29 March 2012

An Offer of Mentoring for Writers

I was sent the following by a professional contact on LinkedIn Terrence Brejla is described as
Visionary Communications, Social Media, and Marketing Professional.  Although I don't know Terrence personally, he came well recommended. 

Subsequent to the initial information, I received suggestions that he may not be all I was originally given to believe. I have no knowledge of the man or his work and only passed the information on because of the link through LinkedIn. However, I have no wish to either endorse or denigrate the man or his services. The easiest thing for me to have done under the circumstances would have been to remove the original post completely. However, I've decided to remove only the 'advert' such as it was and pass this on to you for you to investigate and proceed as you will.


I have no connection to this, other than my link on LinkedIn, a professional networking community I strongly advise you to join.

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always be sure to check credentials before you send people money for services.

stuartaken.net said...

Agreed. I'm not endorsing this, merely passing it on after a friend recommendation. I would always check into anyone offering services as a matter of course and hope everyone else is as careful. If you are aware of any reason this particular post might lead others astray, please let me know.

Anonymous said...

Mr Aken is correct. I will also say google Terrence Brejla and see what results are available on Complaints Board

stuartaken.net said...

Thanks for drawing this to my attention. Having viewed the complaint, I've decided to withdraw the advert that accompanied the original post and let others simply 'Google' the name of the mentor and make up their own minds.
It's been a salutary lesson, however, and I shall avoid giving similar space in the same way in future.