Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Wednesday 5 March 2014

The Book is on the Launchpad

If you’re a regular visitor, you’ll know I’ve been signalling the approaching publication of my epic fantasy here from time to time. We now have a launch date.

On Sunday 30th March, Fantastic Books Publishing will launch A Seared Sky: Joinings, which is the first book in the trilogy. The picture is a hint at the cover.

There’s a launch party on Facebook. If you’d like to attend, click here and you’ll be whisked off to the spot, where you can investigate and add your name to those attending. The more the merrier. By the way, this is a virtual event, happening online, so you don't need to worry about your geographical location. But, for those of you who choose not to do the party thing, I’ll be adding links later on to guide you to places you can buy the book.

Over the intervening weeks, I’ll be posting bits and pieces relating to the book, so watch this space.

In the meantime, I’m aware that many readers have invested in initial books for trilogies only to discover that the author has run out of steam.  You won’t have that problem with my book. I’ve already written all 3 volumes and edited the first 2. And, I’m currently doing the penultimate edit of book 3 as each chapter comes back from the beta readers. Fantastic BooksPublishing, of course, do the final edit prior to publication.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: