Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Saturday 5 February 2011

Published Authors: Do You Want an Interview?

The Oxford Book of English Short StoriesImage by dalcrose via FlickrIf you are a writer who has published any form of writing, (fiction - novel, novelette or short story, poetry, non-fiction, biography, drama, film script, articles, anything where words appear in some form) in any medium and by any route from the traditional paths to the rocky road of self-publishing, I'd love to hear from you and have the opportunity to interview you here.

If you're interested, please contact me here
It would be helpful if you give me an idea of your writing and include any appropriate links, but don't worry if that's a technological nightmare for you; I can generally discover what I need.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: