Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Sunday 27 March 2011

Edit, Close to Complete.

Brian CoxCover of Brian CoxWell, the final chapter of the original typescript is now edited in pen and awaiting its turn, along with the other 14,  for the typing corrections to the file. Then begins the job of continuing the writing of book 2, which is what I really want to do.
So, today, I have written and posted a review for Stacey Danson's amazing 'Empty Chairs', sending the review to all the places where people should see it. We've had our usual Sunday walk. I've been in the loft to start on the process of sorting the stuff up there. A few more posts scheduled for the blog. The census form is now complete and ready to post. Have you done yours, if you're in the UK?
And, now I shall go and watch a couple of TV programmes I've been following. The one on Western Civilisation is quite interesting and the other, Brian Cox's 'Wonders of the Universe', is so full of breathtaking images, it's worth watching for the pictures alone.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: