Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Thursday 10 March 2011

Editing Away Still

Two more chapters completed today, so chapter 52 and page 497 await. Added a short piece to do with leather treatment, after seeing something of interest in a TV documentary the other night. Otherwise, not much needed changing.
Not bad, considering the day I've had. Written and posted the blog about ebooks below. Answered over 50 emails. Browsed the web for research material. Bought some more ebooks for the Kindle, and some free ones. Been to school to hear about student finance for my daughter, who has upped her grades today: well done Kate!
Walked with my wife in the howling gale. Read some of the current novel I'm reading on the Kindle.
Now it's time for relaxation. A drop of claret calls.
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Linda Acaster said...

I'm exhausted just reading that!

stuartaken.net said...

Yeah, Linda. That's why I stopped around 20.00.

Jack Eason said...

check out my latest blog on this very subject Stuart. :)

stuartaken.net said...

Good blog, Jack. And, although I hadn't made the connection, I've had Onet's Tale down in my 'to read' list for a few weeks. It's up to number 7, so I'll be getting to it soon, I imagine.
Following your blog now, since it's an interesting place.
My edit on here, is at that final stage, where it's only the odd thing that needs checking, as I've done a few complete edits already. So, I can afford to do more than one chapter a day.
On with the job, which I have to say, I enjoy almost as much as the initial writing.