Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Writing; a Little Progress

It's been a long day. Yesterday was Valerie's birthday, so I did no writing, choosing to spend my time with her instead. Tomorrow will be a full day at work, followed by my evening with my writing group. So, I managed only 400 words tonight. But I have also written the review posted below this post, so not an entirely lazy evening.
There's a long weekend coming up, with Easter and it's bank holiday in the offing. That should allow me to get some serious writing done; I certainly hope so.

I'd be interested in your opinions: especially those of you who read fantasy: How important is the map of the imagined land to you as a reader? I know I find it at least interesting and sometimes vital. What are your thoughts?

Another local picture for your delight.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: