Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Writing - Not Today

Regulars will know I rarely write on a Monday, due to longer hours at work and an evening spent at dance classes with my wife. And many will be aware I've been suffering CFS for over 7 years. Unfortunately, this condition, which never completely disappears, has returned this week due to a combination of slight over-exertion and some stress- causing incidents. As a result, I left work early today, so I could take the only action that has any positive effect in these circumstances; i.e. rest.
So, no writing tonight. I've dealt with my emails and followed-up on the author interview from yesterday, as I commit to this with every author interview I present.  But, for now, the only option is more rest. Perhaps tomorrow might permit some actual writing. I shall have to wait and see.
In the meantime, here's another local picture to please, inspire or inform.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

April Taylor said...

Stuart, We all know how hard you work at your writing and how committed you are to it. I think we also marvel at just how much you get done, so, do what works. Have a good rest and recover your usual bounce soon. x

stuartaken.net said...

Thanks, Avril. One of these days I'll learn not to overdo things - maybe!