Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Friday 27 May 2011

Writing: 2000 Words, Against the Odds.

Unusually, I didn't start writing the epic fantasy today until after lunch. I had a latish start as I was still feeling unwell. But, moping gets you nowhere, so I sat at the keyboard and, to my delight and surprise, turned out another 2000 words. Pleased with what I've done, as well.
Later, and with many rest periods in between, I managed to update the 'Writing Contests' page and write and post a piece about entering such competitions.
So, late in the evening, and still feeling no better physically, but heaps better spiritually, I'm going to watch some entertaining TV with my wife, who has just returned from a successful bowls match, and imbibe some of the wine I received for my birthday.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: