Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Writing: What? Only 1500 Words?

Okay, so I missed my 2000 target today. But, I didn't get home until late, had a quick bit to eat (got to keep the engine stoked) and sat down to write, turning out 1500 words and taking a new twist in the story along the way. It's still going great. But I need to rest after work, so that will have to do for tonight. See what I manage tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I've answered the most pressing emails and posted a few necessary comments here and there. But that's me done for the evening now.
I must try to find one of those word target gizmos to place on the blog to track my progress.

Tonight's picture is of Bufos Bay, Crete. Wish I was in that warm sunshine.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: