Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Saturday 17 December 2011

Penny Grubb, Crime Writer Extaordinaire, Book Signings.

Penny Grubb who I've interviewed here, and whose books, I have also reviewed, has her previous three hardback novels now issued as paperbacks. They are, of course, available from all the usual online outlets and from high street retailers. But for those who live in England, she is doing a book-signing tour of WH Smith shops, and in some of these (maybe all) the three novels are available as a 3 book deal for £15.00, which, I assure you, is a damned good bargain.

Like False Money



The Jawbone Gang











The Doll Makers











are the three titles, featuring Annie Raymond, her Private Investigator.

Signings at WH Smith as follows:

17 Dec Hull, Prospect Centre - 12.00 - 2.00
17 Dec Hull, Kingswood - 2.30 - 4.30

If you live locally or are visiting on the dates, pop in to see Penny. She's a lovely lady and a super writer.
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Penny Grubb said...

Stuart, I just haappened on your blog. Thank you so much for plugging my sighing tour. I'm covering some miles and it hasn't all been problem-free (I blog about it at pennygrubb.blogspot.com) but it's a real pleasure to chat to people in the shops, whether or not they've come to buy. It brings it home what a friendly county Yorkshire is.

stuartaken.net said...

Yes, I enjoyed your post about the wheels falling off. let's hope this session goes without any hitches, penny.

Linda Acaster said...

I still remember the signing - for one of the hardbacks - when the police rolled up to investigate, tear gas at the ready! I see it's still never a dull moment at your signings, Penny. Good luck with this round.