Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Thursday 12 January 2012

Short Term Offer

Just to let you know, I recently - i.e. today, answered a query on LinkedIn relating to how an ebook could be offered free. To illustrate how it's done, I produced a coupon for my anthology Ten Tales for Tomorrow, which allows the user to download the book free from Smashwords in any ebook format. Thought I should share that with the readers of my blog. So, if you want to take advantage just use the code - SC28Q - when you go to this link
 http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/stuartaken
and select the book. Just enter the code and you'll get the book free. But this is only available until 1 February. If you wait any later, you'll have to make me much richer by paying the regular price of $0.99 or £0.65. You have been warned!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: