Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Sunday 11 March 2012

Smashwords Read An E-Book Week. Last Day

My ebooks are available free or, in the case of Breaking Faith, at 50% off until midnight tonight (PCT), as part of a Smashwords promotion. 


Smashwords is the publisher I use for my ebooks. 


If you'd like to download a copy of one of the ebooks as above,  visit  https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/stuartaken where you'll be able to get four of them free and Breaking Faith for $1.50.
  
All I ask is that, if you take advantage of this offer, you do a short review and place it on Smashwords, Amazon and /or Goodreads. Indie authors depend on reviews for readers, as they don't have the powerful marketing machinery used by major publishers.


So, what have you got to lose? This is an ideal opportunity to enjoy some fiction at either no cost or less than the price of a cup of coffee.
Enjoy.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: